Property charge

You chose “My creditor wants to put a charge on my property”. You need specialist debt advice. Do not try to deal with this on your own.

Find a local adviser

Get information about charges on property from

Step Change

Citizens Advice Bureau

Need help with another debt?

Go back to → What stage are my debts at?

Not got any debt problems?

Go back to → the Money main page

  • Please do not use this feedback section to submit an advice query. It will not be seen by an adviser.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © Brent Advice Matters, 2020. All rights reserved.