Social landlord rents

Council and housing association rent increases usually happen once a year, every year.

It is difficult to challenge a social landlord rent increase.

Check your tenancy agreement to see what it says about how the rent can be increased.

Get advice if you want to challenge the rent increase. Choose Find a local adviser below.

Find a local adviser

Not found what you need?

Back to Sorting out problems

  • Please do not use this feedback section to submit an advice query. It will not be seen by an adviser.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Copyright © Brent Advice Matters, 2020. All rights reserved.