‘Healthy relationships’ means:
- give and take, and
- trust and mutual respect, and
- being honest and supportive, and
- being able to communicate, and
- being able to accept differences, and
- being able to sort out conflicts or arguments peacefully.
This is the same for friends and relatives.
What is a healthy relationship?
Help with relationships
If you feel unsafe in a relationship
Get help now if you feel unsafe in a relationship.
Call the ChildLine on 0800 111 if you under 18 years old and anyone in your home is making you feel unsafe or is hurting you.
Call the National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247 if your partner threatens you or your family whether this is verbal or physical or is violent to you or your family whether this is verbal or physical. Or choose another domestic violence helpline.