BAM stands for Brent Advice Matters
BAM is 5 Brent advice agencies working with CVS Brent. We are working together to co-ordinate our advice services because we want to make it easier for people in Brent to:
- find advice and information about problems they need to sort out;
- take action themselves to sort out problems or take the next step themselves, to sorting it out;
- be confident they know which local agency is the best one to get more help from, when they need it.
The BAM Advice website
- brings advice, information and answers on different problems people in Brent face, into one place;
- uses simple language and explains difficult words;
- gives you options that make searching for answers straightforward;
- has an up-to-date and complete list of all the advice services BAM agencies have.
We want you to be able to use this advice site. We have built this site to WCAG Accessibility Standards.
The six logos below are from BAM’s six partner organisations.